Thursday, October 12, 2017

Girl, 9, dies after bite of pancake cooked by dad who had to kiss her goodbye and turn off life-support machine

  1. Girl, 9, dies after bite of pancake cooked by dad who had to kiss her goodbye and turn off life-support machine  Mirror.co.uk
  2. Nainika Tikoo: Nine-year-old girl dies from allergic reaction after taking single bite of a pancake  The Independent
  3. Nine-year-old girl dies from allergic reaction after taking single bite of pancake in Harrow  Evening StandardFull coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Headlines